For quilting or upholstery. 4 pack.
- 2 x 50mm
- 2 x 62mm
- For tying or tufting quilt layers together.
- For upholstery and other craft projects.
- Using fine yarn, embroidery floss or top stitching thread, make a 6mm stitch through all layers of quilt. Leave an 8cm tail.
- Backstitch through same holes.
- Tie yarn ends into a square knot and trim holes.
- Space ties about 10cm to 15cm apart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.