Pack of 30 split ring stitch markers, designed to slip onto your yarn - and slip off again when you’ve finished - so you can use them anywhere in the pattern.
Keep track of stitch decreases and increases, the beginnings of charts and joins of rounds - never lose your way in your knitting again!
- Great for marking the beginning of a round or pattern repeat
- Use on your needle to mark stitches
- Hang on your knitting to mark rows
- Mark decreases, increases or even mistakes
- Easy to slip onto a needle in the middle of your work
- Hooks into the knitted or crocheted stitch within a row without slipping out
- Mark increases or decreases in your pattern
- Mark a mistake that needs to be ripped back
- Catch the dropped stitch before it runs down through