BROTHER LUMINAIRE XP1 SEWING, QUILTING & EMBROIDERY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
An amazing machine! A pleasure to use and super quiet, even at high speed.
The image projection system is truly impressive, combined with the in-built Disney designs and all the other functionality makes this top-of-the-line machine very exciting to use.
Disney in our DNA - The Luminaire has the magic of 192 built-in Disney embroidery designs and 10 decorative Disney stitches. Additionally, access exclusive Disney and Disney.Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Centre.
- 13.1" needle to arm, and 5" height from sewing bed to top of machine arm.
- Almost 13" of full-spectrum lighting around the needle, with five adjustable settings
- Automatic needle threading system
- Separate bobbin winder system with adjustable bobbin winding speed
- 5-level adjustable bobbin winding thread amount
- InnovEye Plus Technology
- 4x larger viewing area and faster scanning in high resolution
- Foldable 2-thread spool stand magnetically attaches to the top cover
- One action needle plate with enhanced guidelines
- Convenient compartment for storing needle plate, on the sewing unit
- Quiet operation during sewing and embroidery
- Wireless LAN compatibility with PE-DESIGN 11 allows you to wirelessly send and receive embroidery stitch data between your PC and the Luminaire
- Dual Purpose Stylus, to select options on the LCD screen as well as interact with icons displayed on fabric by the projector
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic thread cutter
- Textured surfaces on the machine bed area and embroidery unit reduce glare and enable smooth fabric feeding
- Presser foot lever in convenient location
MY DESIGN CENTRE FEATURES
- Draw directly on the large LCD display to create embroidery
- ScanImation Scanning Frame
- Line art scan and embroidery
- Ability to scan a drawing or JPEG file for embroidery
- 60 closed shapes and 30 open shapes
- 30 decorative fill patterns
- 17 line styles with flipping capability, including E and V appliqué stitches
- Scan and stipple for decorative fills
- Recognize embroidery outline from embroidery mode and save up to 20 shapes
- Trapunto-like effects
- Up to 800% zoom with an easy pan tool
- Flip design horizontally
- Includes "Undo" feature, with added "Redo" capability
- InnovEye Plus Technology and Snowman Embroidery Positioning Marker for precise positioning
- Camera scanning in “Fine” and “Standard” modes, with higher scanning speed than previous machines
- Projector to preview the selected pattern position on the hooped fabric
- Projector feature to preview needle drop position in a projected "T" shape with 3 colour choices
- Enhanced AccuTrac Embroidery System for better embroidery arm support in both horizontal and vertical directions
- Brushless motor for the embroidery unit to provide powerful, quiet and controlled operation with beautiful embroidery output
- Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area
- Embroider up to 1,050 stitches per minute, with faster completion speed than previous machines
- More than 1,100 built-in embroidery designs, including 192 Disney・Pixar characters
- 24 built-in fonts: 22 Alphabet, 2 Cyrillic
- Simplified user interface for text input and editing, with various editing capabilities such as curving, arraying, and space adjustment
- Go forward or backward up to 1,000 stitches, or by choosing a desired point on the progress bar
- Thread sensors for upper and lower threads
- Jump stitch thread trimming with thread wiper
- Enhanced embroidery thread palettes include expanded brand and colour choices when reading embroidery data and customizing the colour further
- Embroidery Drag & Drop feature for selecting and positioning designs
- Easy on-screen handles for digitally resizing and rotating designs
- Up to 200% zoom-in preview window, with a convenient pan tool to quickly access the desired area
- On-screen auto density adjustment (stitch to block)
- Colour Shuffling 3 function, which can choose one thread brand that has more colour variations
- No-fuss stippling in embroidery edit
- Echo quilting button to add echo lines around the embroidery motif
- Thumbnail sizes (large, medium, and small) are adjustable with tablet-like pinch-in and pinch-out functionality
- Direct touch button for colour change on the screen
- Resume function
- Hoop size and grid options can be adjusted separately
- Direct touch button for embroidery order
- Automatic frame detection
- Selectable thread brand when reading built-in designs or external designs
- Progress bar to recognize current position in the active task
- Auto Split of quilt block sashes function with 10 built-in designs
- Redo and undo operation up to 10 times in embroidery editing
- Intuitive information key to see thread list before selecting pattern
- Projector that shows adjustable single and double guidelines, with advanced technology to display in a larger area than previous machines
- Projector that displays grid lines with adjustable intervals
- Projector shows stitch image on fabric with width, length, and left/right shift adjustment icons
- Stitch image projected onto fabric will change to match stitch design previewed on LCD screen
- ‘+’ icon to choose to connect an additional stitch design, or to refresh your stitch design
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed System with included general foot (also compatible with various additional feet)
- My Custom Stitch feature, to combine and edit custom stitches and 185 built-in sample stitches
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature for automatic presser foot pressure
- Reinforcement stitch
- Virtual Stitch Preview with InnovEye Plus Technology
- Lightning-quick pivoting functionality, with customizable foot height
- Sew without thread for paper punching
- Square feeding system with powerful and long feed dogs.
- Large adjustable knee lifter. Adjust the lever in three angles for our ideal sewing position.
- Flexible presser foot height-stop with the included knee lifter. Adjust the Presser Foot in four different heights.
- Needle plate detector for safe operation
- Ruler design with zero mark at the needle
- 151 utility stitches
- 670 decorative stitches, including 10 Disney sewing stitches
- Sew up to 1,050 stitches per minute
- Free motion mode automatically adjusts the foot height
- Automatic feed dog drop
- Large size one-step buttonhole, up to 47 mm
- Camera detection buttonhole foot
- Adjustable buttonhole slit length
- Flexible size change for most of the built-in stitches
- Basting stitch with N foot and free-motion technique
- Easily accessible screen options for needle up/down, and pivot
LCD DISPLAY FEATURES
- Large and clear 10.1" built-in HD LCD display, with tablet-like operation, including pinch-in and pinch-out functionality, flick, and slide scrolling
- More than 16 million possible colours with no colour shifting on LCD
- Select embroidery designs and sewing stitches on the tablet-like display
- Realistic preview of selected stitches and patterns
- Faster on-screen design rendering than previous models
- Over 34 instructional videos are available
- Built-in PDF view of instructional manuals
- 2 high-speed 2.0 ports for design transfer and SD card compatibility
- Customizable USB mouse pointer function with an optional mouse
- Optional external USB embroidery card reader version 1.2 or later
- Operational sounds in 5 levels
- 12 built-in languages
- Higher power CPU than previous models
- Compatible with BES 4 Dream Edition Embroidery Lettering Software, BES 4 Power Pack Add-Ons and the BES 4 Wireless Upgrade Kit
- Includes four sizes of embroidery frames: 10.5"/8" x 16" with an easy lever release, 9.5" x 9.5", 5" x 7" and 4" x 4"
- 14 accessory feet, including 3 free-motion quilting feet and 1 piecing foot
- High-quality accessory box with 3 trays for storage, to fit within 13.1" arm of machine
- Straight stitch needle plate with angled lines for piecing placement and straight stitch foot
- Optional multi-function foot controller for hands-free control of select sewing functions
FOUR HOOPS, INCLUDING OUR LARGEST HOOP TO DATE
Embroider monograms and other small designs with the 4" x 4" hoop. Use the 5" x 7" hoop for clothing embellishment or choose the 9.5" x 9.5" hoop for quilts and jacket backs. Accommodate your largest designs on the 10 5/8" x 16” hoop – our largest hoop to date.
14 DIFFERENT SEWING & EMBROIDERY FEET
Choose from a wide array of feet, including a free-motion quilting "C" foot, a free-motion echo quilting "E" foot and a 1/4" piecing foot for effortless quilting. Plus, the included industry-first camera detecting buttonhole foot will automatically detect which size button hole you need.
STRAIGHT STITCH NEEDLE PLATE
Easily and quickly switch your needle plate for sewing or quilting with a simple press of a lever – no screwdriver needed.
Designed to fit within the arm of the large 13.1" needle-to-arm workspace, the accessory case will allow you to keep all your tools neatly organized and out of your way when not in use.
DUAL KING SPOOL THREAD STAND
Open the top cover to easily attach the included magnetic Dual King Spool Thread Stand. This space saving innovative spool thread stand helps ensure proper thread delivery as well as help prevent broken and distorted stitches and uneven tension.
ADJUSTABLE PRESSER FOOT KNEE LIFTER
Adjust the lever in three angles for ideal sewing position. Adjust the presser foot in four different heights.
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.