BROTHER PQ1500SL HIGH SPEED QUILTING MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
The PQ1500SL is a dream machine that belongs in the sewing room of every serious quilter and sewer. It is a high-speed straight stitching machine, sewing up to 1,500 stitches per minute.
The PQ1500SL offers an adjustable pin feed mechanism, 4 feed dog settings for maximum fabric control, a knee lifter and bed extension table for quilting, full range foot pressure adjustment and an automatic thread cutter with F.A.S.T. needle threader - a time saving convenience.
- High speed straight stitch machine with a maximum 1,500 stitches per minute
- Expanded work area for large projects. More height and width in the fabric bed area (workspace: 5.7" height x 8.6" width)
- Heavy-duty construction for increased stability
- Up to 7mm stitch length for perfect stitch lengths or basting
- Pin feed mechanism for fabric management
- Knee lifter and bed extension table for quilting and fabric management of bulky projects
- Built-in telescopic thread stand for cone thread usage
- Colour coded foot pressure adjustment and 4 feed dog settings for maximum fabric control
- Automatic thread cutter/F.A.S.T. needle threader provides time saving convenience
- Thread tension adjustment dial for greater thread tension control
- Fabric separator for perfect handling of difficult to join fabrics
- Needle stops at lowered position for easy fabric rotation with the touch of a button. Needle stop position can be programmed to be in the up/down position when the machine stops
- A bright, but gentle on the eye LED light makes it easier to work on dark fabrics
- General purpose foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Zipper foot
- Invisible zipper foot
- 1/4 inch foot
- Quilting foot
- Walking foot
- Seam guide
- Knee lift
- Extension table
- Soft cover
- Screwdrivers x2 (S/M)
- Cleaning brush
- Needle set
- Lining plate screw
- Fabric separator
- Feed pin
- Feed pin changer
- Foot control
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Brother-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.