SCAN N CUT SDX1000
The world's first electronic cutting machine with a built-in scanner now with Blade Sensor technology.
Cut card, self-adhesive vinyl, felt, leather and foam with the new Auto Blade that automatically detects the thickness of your material.
No PC required. Edit cut data on the 5 inch LCD touch screen display.
Reads SVG cutting files and PES embroidery files. Convert embroidery designs to cut data directly on the machine.
Cuts up to 3mm. Includes accessories for drawing, cutting fabrics and making fabric appliques.
Ready to cut, 682 built-in designs, 9 built-in fonts. USB port for storing and importing files. Wireless network ready.
- Blade Sensor Technology with Auto Blade Auto Blade detects the thickness of material. No need to select material type nor adjust blade depth before cutting.*
- Cuts Up To 0.1” (3mm) In Thickness Brother introduces a blade that cuts up to 0.1” (3mm) in thickness. Cut a wide variety of materials like foam and felt virtually effortlessly with Auto Blade. For use only with the ScanNCut DX machine and the ScanNCut DX Auto Blade Holder.
- Design, Scan + More Turn your scanned images into unique one-of-a-kind cut designs and patterns. Plus, no counting blocks! Scan your material and see on the 5" screen display where you want to place your cut file - virtually no errors.
- Whisper Quiet The Brother ScanNCut DX cuts and scans with little noise compared to previous models. Enjoy your DIY projects, card making, or quilting anytime day or night. The redesigned, quieter mechanism is perfect for use in small office or business setting where noise can be very distracting.
- Built-in Patterns + Free Projects Online 682 Built-in Designs, including 100 Quilt patterns, Plus 9 Lettering Fonts Get creative! Basic shapes, intricate designs, borders, quilt patterns, fonts, and more are all available on the easy-to-use 5-inch color LCD touchscreen display. Plus have access to FREE projects online with step by step instructions by visiting CanvasWorkspace.com.
- Built-in Storage The ScanNCut DX machine has ample storage for blades, touch pen, and other tools right inside the front cover! Everything that you store in these compartments stays put with the magnetic closures. Plus, the storage area can be used as a wide-flat work surface for securing materials to the mat. For smooth, even mat feeding the machine has a slide tray in the back.
- Cut, Draw, Emboss, Foil + More With optional accessories you can expand your creative possibilities and create mixed media personalized projects.
- Great for Fabric Projects Have you ever struggled with piecing together your fabric when working on various sewing and quilting projects? ScanNCut DX gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in ¼” increments to assist you in piecing together fabric pieces for your quilts, clothing and more. But wait, it gets better! You can even utilize the erasable pens (air soluble and water soluble) to create sewing guidelines on your designs to assure virtually perfect placement of your stitches.
- Built-in Designs - 682
- Built-in Quilt Patterns - 100
- Built-in Fonts - 9
- Work Area - 11.7inch x 11.7inch (29.7cm x 29.7cm)
- Optional Extended Work Area - 11.7inch x 23.7inch (29.7cm x 60.3cm)
- Blade Depth Adjustment - Auto with Auto blade / Thin Fabric Auto blade
- Adjustable Holder Pressure - Auto with Auto blade holder / Thin Fabric Auto blade holder
- Cutting Material
- Paper: (Max 3.00 mm): Printer, Scrapbook, Cardstock, Vellum, Tracing, Poster
- Fabric: Thin cotton, Flannel, felt
- Others: Plastic sheet, Vinyl, Magnet Sticker, Seal
- Enlargement Reduction - Designs can be Enlarged or Reduced
- Scanner Colour/Mono - Colour
- Scanner Resolution (Optical) - Up to 600 DPI for Scan to USB function, and 200 DPI for Direct Cut and Scan to Cut Data
- Scanning Area - Scan Size: 296.7 mm x 296.7mm
- Scan-to-Cut Data - Detection type: Outline, Detection type: Region, Detection type: Line (Thinning)
- Display Type - LCD Touch Screen
- LCD Display - 5inch Colour (800 x 480 pixels
- Standard Memory - 1.5MB or 60 Pockets
- Software Available - Pattern list, Wireless Setup, ScanNCut CanvasWorkspace
- Interface - 1 USB Host / 1 USB Function, Wireless
- Wireless Interface - Yes
- Digital Media - Via USB Host
- Auto Blade & Holder for ScanNCut DX (x 1 each)
- Standard Tack Adhesive Mat 12inch x 12inch for ScanNCut DX(x 1)
- Touch Pen – Stylus (x 1)
- Getting Started Guide
- Power cord
All ScanNCut Starter Kits work on this machine.
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Brother-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.