If you’re looking to take your designs to the next level, Siser P.S. Electric Heat Transfer Vinyl has a finish or pattern just for you!
You’ve never seen a heat applied material like EasyWeed Electric. The colors are vibrant with a pearlescent metallic sheen.
The Electric range is just like P.S. Film in that it is easy to weed, has a pressure sensitive backing and can be used for multi-layered designs.
EasyWeed Electric is durable wash after wash and maintains its bright color and brilliant finish.
Size: A3 (297mm x 420mm, 11.7" x 16.5")
- Adheres to 100% cotton, 100% polyester or poly-cotton blends.
- Hot or cold peel.
- 90 microns.
- 60 degree MAX wash.
- Tumble dry ok.
- can be cut with home cutting machines.
- Multi-layered designs.
- CPSIA Certified so it’s safe to apply on kids clothing.
We are Authorized Reseller for Siser Products, and currently carry a small range of colours in store. Please note that we normally have 4-6 sheets of each colour in stock, but if you wish to make a bulk purchase please contact us so we can arrange that for you. Also please feel free to get in touch if there is a colour that you are after but that we don't have listed.
PLEASE NOTE: Colours may vary from screen to screen.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- ScanNCut CM: Blade - 2, Cut Speed - 1, Cut pressure - 1
- ScanNcut DX: Auto blade - on, Halfcut - On
- Cricut: Blade - Standard, Setting - Iron-on
- Silhouette Cameo: Blade - Standard 3, Setting - Heat Transfer Material (Smooth), Speed - 8, Thickness - 6
Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always perform a test cut prior to cutting designs.
Home Iron Application Instructions:
- Set iron dial between cotton and linen.
- Cover design with kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet.
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended).
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron).
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds.
- If areas of the design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press 5-10 seconds.
- Peel hot or cold.
Heat Press Application Instructions:
- Pre-Heat 2-3 Seconds.
- 150 Degrees.
- 15 Seconds.
- Medium Pressure.
- Peel hot or cold.
- Tumble Dry OK.
- Wash up to 60 degrees.
- No Bleach.
- Wait 24 hours before washing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.