BROTHER BQ3100 SEWING & QUILTING MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
Building on Brother's sterling reputation, the Quilt Club machines are more attractive than ever. The latest addition to the Quilt Club family, the feature-rich Innov-ís BQ3100, is for quiltmaking and general sewing.
Combining premium features such as 729 built-in utility and decorative stitches (plus an additional 30 on the included CD), a 7" LCD touchscreen display, and a generous 11.25" workspace, the BQ3100 is designed for quiltmakers and sewists who are dreaming of doing more with their machines.
The enhanced Compact MuVit Dual Feed Foot is compatible with over 100 stitch designs in various styles, perfect for quilting and sewing traditionally tricky fabrics such as velvet or plaid.
The automatic presser foot lifter and the Pivot Function let you breeze through complex quilting designs without repeated stops to readjust.
The decorative stitches benefit from technology like the Back to Beginning key and auto-lockstitch setting, and the 14 one-step auto-size buttonholes are both beautiful and very easy to stitch with the BQ3100.
Designed with quilters in mind, the versatile and stylish Innov-ís BQ3100 is ideal for sewists interested in creating garments and home décor. Combining built-in features like automatic height adjustment, the pivot function, 729 built-in stitches (plus an additional 30 on the included CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and a variety of presser feet, the BQ3100 is straightforward enough for an ambitious beginner and entirely sufficient for experienced sewists seeking an upgrade.
- 759 utility and decorative stitches (729 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 fonts for sewing. This includes 183 new decorative patterns
- 7" LCD touchscreen display, and a generous 11.25" workspace, that’s large enough to fit Queen Size Quilt with ease
- New enhanced compact MuVit Dual Feed Foot included -compatible with over 100 stitch designs in various styles, perfect for quilting and sewing traditionally tricky fabrics such as velvet or plaid
- Sideways and Multi-directional Sewing
- Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide
- V-Sonic Pen for Sewing
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- ¼" Quilting Foot with Guide
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot
- V-Sonic Pen
- Knee Lifter
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (With Single Hole)
- Bobbin Cover (with mark)
- Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
- Grid Sheet Set
- My Custom Stitch CD
- Dust Cover
- Wide Table
- Open Toe Foot for DDFF
- Stitch in the Ditch for DDFF
- ¼" Guide Foot for DDFF
- Quilting Guide for DDFF
- Couching Foot for DDFF
- 2-spool Thread Stand
5 years (1 year for commercial purposes)
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut.
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Brother-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.