SALE ENDS 7TH APRIL 2024
SINGER HEAVY DUTY HD6805C ELECTRONIC HOME SEWING MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MACHINES OVER $1000
With full metal frames, powerful motors and electronic-enabled features, the Singer Heavy Duty Computerised range of sewing machines are true workhorses.
The top of the range HD6805C offers a wide variety of basic, stretch, and decorative stitches including 9 different one-step buttonholes and two lettering fonts for personalising your projects. And with mirror image and stitch elongation you can adjust your decorative stitches beyond just the built-in possibilities.
Finally the automatic thread cutter is a total game-changer - if you've not had one before you'll wonder how you managed without it - and the tie-off button speeds up the process of sewing strong, secure seams.
CORE HEAVY DUTY FEATURES
- Enhanced piercing power More power for thick fabric layers.
- Extra high sewing speed Professional speed for faster results.
- LCD screen Clearly displays your selected stitch, as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Touch button stitch selection Use the buttons under the LCD window to select your stitch, and also view your stitch length and width settings.
- Thread knife Cut thread with integrated cutter on the head of the machine.
- Quick and easy threading Easy-to-follow threading guides and a built-in needle threader.
- Drop and sew bobbin Easy to see and to thread for a faster start.
- Heavy duty metal frame Full interior metal frame provides long lasting durability.
- LED lighting Clear view of the sewing area while reducing shadows.
- Drop feed Essential for darning and free-motion quilting.
- Adjustable stitch length and width Customise stitches for creative techniques.
- Free arm Sew hems and cuffs with ease.
- Stainless steel bed plate Fabric, buttons, and zippers will glide smoothly over the machine’s surface.
HD6805C SPECIAL FEATURES
- 568 stitch applications Wide range of sewing techniques for creativity and customisation.
- 300 stitches Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more.
- 2 x lettering fonts Personalise projects with custom words, phrases or monograms.
- 1-step button holes in 9 styles Create consistent buttonholes in a style to suit your needs.
- Automatic thread cutter Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button.
- Tie-off button Sews securing stitches at beginning and end to prevent thread tails from unraveling.
- Mirror image Many stitch patterns can be mirrored for more creative possibilities.
- Stitch elongation Many stitch patterns can be elongated for more creative possibilities.
- All-purpose foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind hem foot
- Zipper foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Button sewing foot
- Sew easy foot
- Even feed / walking foot
- Open toe foot
- Cording foot
- Large spool holder
- Small spool holder
- Spool pin felt
- Auxiliary spool
- Brush/seam ripper
- Soft cover
- Pack of needles
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut.
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Singer-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.