BROTHER V-SERIES ESSENCE INNOV-IS VE2300 EMBROIDERY ONLY MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON MACHINES OVER $1000
The Innov-is Essence VE2300 features an expansive 8" x 12" maximum embroidery area, giving you the power to tackle larger projects with ease. With the use of the Ultrasonic Sensor Pen, you can position your embroidery design on your fabric and always know exactly where your stitches will go.
With the freedom and flexibility of touch screen technology, you can achieve endless possibilities and unveil a whole new level of creativity. The VE2300 carries a library of 318 embroidery designs including 12 bobbin work designs, 17 embroidery fonts and 140 frame pattern combinations. Spend more time creating with a stitch velocity reaching 1,050 SPM, plus a 10" bright LED light allowing you to see your work clearly.
- 318 built-in embroidery designs Including 13 bobbin work designs, 17 embroidery fonts (12 Alphabet, 2 Cyrillic, 3 Japanese embroidery fonts) and 140 frame pattern combinations.
- V-Sonic pen for embroidery positioning Ultrasonic sensing provides embroidery positioning and angle rotation with a simple touch.
- Large 7” LCD touch screen display See up to 260,000 colours with little or no on-screen colour shifting; view on-screen tutorials, and control the machine with the large, intuitive icons.
- Up to 1,050 stitches per minute Create more works of art in less time.
- Ultra-bright LED lighting No more task lights needed, surround the work area with 10” of bright and adjustable lighting.
- Droplight embroidery positioning marker The LED pointer shows the needle drop position with pinpoint accuracy - critical for embroidery.
- Built-in USB port Connect to a computer for importing and exporting designs or performing machine updates. Use the second port to import and export designs from a memory stick.
- Large embroidery area The space to create with a maximum embroidery field of 300 x 200mm; two embroidery frames are included; 300 x 200mm and 180 x 130mm.
- Automatic thread trimming system Cuts threads between colour stitch blocks, convenient and a real time saver.
- Sleep and shut-off modes Energy efficiency you can expect from Brother.
- Stitch jumping Move through your design up to 500 stitches at a time - a huge benefit if you break a thread.
- Embroidery foot “W+” with LED pointer
- Needle set including ball point needles for embroidery on knit fabrics
- Bobbins x 10
- Bobbin clips x 10
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Vertical spool pin
- Small spool cap
- Medium spool caps x 2
- Large spool cap
- Special spool cap
- Spool felt
- Spool nets x 2
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Touch pen (stylus)
- USB cable
- Bobbin case (gray, for bobbin work)
- Large embroidery frame set (18cm x 13cm / 7” x 5”)
- Extra large embroidery frame set (30cm x 20cm / 12” x 8”)
- Brother #90 bobbin thread
- Stabiliser material
- Sensor pen
- Pen holder
- Dust cover
- Accessory bag
- Operation manual
- Quick Reference Guide
Additional accessories available for purchase separately including:
- Square embroidery frame (15cm x 15cm / 6” x 6”)
- Border embroidery frame (30cm x 10cm / 12” x 4”)
- 10 spool stand
- King spool thread stand
- Embroidery frame set (20cm x 20cm / 8” x 8”)
- Medium embroidery frame set (10cm x 10cm / 4” x 4”)
- Water soluble stabiliser
- Bobbin work kit
- USB mouse
5 year warranty (1 year for commercial use)
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut.
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Brother-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.