BROTHER CV3550 DOUBLE-SIDED COVERSTITCH
The CV3550 Double-Sided Cover Stitch allows you to create a wide range of cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric for both decorative and constructive applications. It features both single-sided and double-sided tri-cover stitches, wide cover stitches, narrow cover stitches as well as a chain stitch.
Additional points include a free arm, LED light, thread cutter, color coded threading, easy looper and cover spreader threading, a presser foot pressure dial, and snap on feet. The adjustment dials for stitch length and differential feed are now conveniently located on the right-hand side.
With 3 needles, one lower looper, and one cover spreader, the CV3550 creates not only professional hems, and chain stitching, but allows you to add double-sided cover stitching to your projects for a special one step finish previously unavailable!
- Double-sided Tri-cover (6mm)
- Double-sided Wide Cover(6mm)
- Double-sided Narrow cover (3mm) stitches
- Tri-cover (6mm)
- Wide Cover(6mm)
- Narrow (3mm)
- Standard chain stitching capacity
- Large 6.1" x 3.9" workspace
- One-touch lever tension release
- Free Arm for easier sewing of necklines and cuffs
- Bright LED Lighting - cooler and energy saving
- Thread Cutter for convenience and added efficiency
- Fast and easy looper and cover spreader threading
- Colour-coded threading guide & easy to follow lay-in threading
- Dial adjustments for stitch length conveniently found on right hand side
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
- Max Sewing Speed 1,000spm
- Stitch Length 2-4mm
- Work Area: 155 x 100mm
- LED lighting
- Soft cover
- Accessories box
- Thread Net (5)
- Thread spool cap (5)
- Cleaning Brush
- Hexagonal Driver
- Needle Set (103/705H HAx1) 90/14 x 3
- Clear Foot
- Top cover spreader
- Top cover thread guide
- Attachment screw
- Spool mat (5)
- Foot controller
- Instructional DVD
- Bias tape folder (SA222CV)
- Belt loop guide (SA223CV)
- Bias tape binding set (SA230CV)
- Dual function fold binder (SA231CV)
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut. We include a FREE GIFT with most machines, so you can start sewing straight away!
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Brother-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.