Cut circles in one step with the easy-to-use OLFA® Compass Cutter, which cuts fabric or paper circles from 40mm to 220mm in diameter.
When you grasp the handle, use a stirring-the-soup motion to cut perfect circles. The patented ratchet handle aligns your hand and wrist to help reduce wrist fatigue typically associated with cutting in a circular motion.
Use the cutter to create yo-yos, crescents, circle appliqué and penny rug circles.
- Effortlessly cut perfect circles from 4cm to 22cm (1-1/2" to 8-3/4") in diametre
- Patented ratchet handle aligns the hand and wrist to help reduce wrist fatigue
- Handle design creates a "stirring the soup" cutting motion, preventing uncomfortable twisting or strain on the wrist
- Built-in blade cover and plastic pivot spike guard for safety when not in use
- Includes and fits the OLFA 18mm rotary blade