Ricoma Compact Semi-Commercial Embroidery Machine
Simple to operate, easy to maintain and efficient to run. This entry-level embroidery machine is perfect for hobbyists, startups or custom apparel businesses expanding into embroidery.
The slim machine width allows for easy entry through standard sized doors. But with 10 needles and a cap attachment, this versatile machine allows you to embroider a wider range of flats, caps, finished garments and more!
These machines come fully stocked with all the tools, accessories and software you need. Get to work straight away and deliver perfect results with ease.
- 1 head, 10 needles and 1000 stitches per minute allowing you to power through your embroidery.
- High-Definition True-Color 7" LCD Touch Screen.
- Maximum embroidery area: 310 x 210 mm (12.2 x 8.3 in)
- 4 hoop sizes for a variety of embroidery needs including flats, caps, and finished garments.
- Heavy duty steel stand with wheels to ensure both stability and mobility.
- DC36V micro-step motor for X & Y axis driving to ensure low noise and less vibration
- Front LED lamp provides better visibility and protection for eyes against strong light during threading.
- Thread break detection
- Automatic colour change to save time
PLEASE NOTE: The Set-up fee for this machine is $100, bringing the total of Delivery and Installation to $250 total.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.