*SALE ENDS 31ST OCTOBER 2021*
SINGER C430 ELECTRONIC HOME SEWING MACHINE
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MACHINES OVER $1000
The Singer C430 computerised sewing machine has great easy-to-use features, plus a wide range of stitches and fonts, allowing you unlimited creative possibilities.
You can do it all so easily with this machine, from fashions and accessories, costumes, crafts, quilts and home décor.
- 810 Stitches Basic, stretch, and decorative stitches, including 13 buttonholes, and 5 fonts for sewing letters and monograms
- Memory Capability with Editing Combine stitches and lettering to personalise projects
- Automatic One-Step Buttonholes in 13 Styles Options for various projects, with consistent results every time
- LCD Screen with Sewing Assistance Guide Clear display shows your selected stitch, width and length, recommended foot and more
- Stitch Elongation and Mirror Imaging Many stitch patterns can be elongated or mirrored for more creative possibilities
- Built-in Needle Threader Effortlessly thread the needle, saving you time
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame Provides long lasting durability
- Speed Control Set the machine’s maximum sewing speed as desired for full control
- 5 Fonts so you can personalise projects with lettering and monograms
- Thread Cutter Button Trims both top and bottom threads to save time
- Drop Feed Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing, free-motion sewing and more
- Twin Needle Safety Reduces stitch width for twin needle sewing to help prevent needle breakage
- Needle Up/Down Touch to change the needle’s position up or down on demand
- StayBright™ LED Lighting Provides long lasting, bright illumination of the sewing area, eliminating shadows
- All Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Large Spool Cap
- Small Spool Cap
- Auxiliary Spool Pin and Felt Washer
- Needle Plate Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper / Lint Brush
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut.
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Singer-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.