*SALE ENDS 31ST JULY 2021*
SINGER EM9305 HOME EMBROIDERY MACHINE
Adventure is a stitch away when you add the Singer EM9305 embroidery machine to your sewing room. Personalising any project is easier than ever with 150 built-in embroidery designs and built-in lettering.
Equipped with a colour touchscreen and basic design positioning to make design selection and placement faster and simpler and produce stunning results.
- Colour Touchscreen Quickly navigate through the screens and embroidery designs in full colour.
- Built-In Lettering Personalise projects with words, phrases and monograms.
- Free Computer Software Rotate, mirror, scale, change colour and combine any embroidery designs. Create additional embroidery fonts and more.
- Large Embroidery Area Embroider up to 9 1/2″ x 6″ (240x150mm) without rehooping.
- Basic Design Positioning Position your embroideries perfectly every time.
- LED Lights Clearly see your embroidery with LED lighting.
- Start/Stop Function Easily start or stop embroidering with the touch of a button.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame Security of long-lasting durability and stability.
- Embroidery Design Editing and Saving Enhance your embroidery experience and make it easier than ever to combine beautiful designs and fonts.
- Automatic Jump Stitch Trim Cuts jump stitches automatically and saves time.
- Top and bobbin Sensor You are alerted when thread breaks or is running low.
- USB Design Transfer Transfer designs quickly and easily.
- Built-in Needle Threader Reduces eyestrain and saves you time threading.
- Top Drop-in Bobbin Easy to thread.
- High Speed Stitching (800/min) High speed for faster results.
- Suitable Embroidery File Types .VP3, .VIP, .HUS, .PEC, .PES, .PCS, .PCS, .XXX, .SEW, .JEF, .EXP, .10*, .DST, .SHV, .DHV, .VF3 (Embroidery Font Files)
- Snap-on embroidery foot R
- Large hoop (240 x 150)
- 6 bobbins
- USB embroidery stick (1 GB)
- 2 thread nets
- 2 felt pads
- Seam ripper
- Large spool cap
- Medium spool cap
- Small spool cap
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut.
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Singer-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.