*SALE ENDS 31ST OCTOBER 2021*
SINGER HEAVY DUTY HD6605C ELECTRONIC HOME SEWING MACHINE
With full metal frames, powerful motors and electronic-enabled features, the Singer Heavy Duty Computerised range of sewing machines are true workhorses.
The first of the range, the HD6605C offers a variety of basic, stretch, and decorative stitches including 6 different one-step buttonholes, perfect for a range of garment and home decorating applications.
CORE HEAVY DUTY FEATURES
- Enhanced piercing power More power for thick fabric layers.
- Extra high sewing speed Professional speed for faster results.
- LCD screen Clearly displays your selected stitch, as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Touch button stitch selection Use the buttons under the LCD window to select your stitch, and also view your stitch length and width settings.
- Thread knife Cut thread with integrated cutter on the head of the machine.
- Quick and easy threading Easy-to-follow threading guides and a built-in needle threader.
- Drop and sew bobbin Easy to see and to thread for a faster start.
- Heavy duty metal frame Full interior metal frame provides long lasting durability.
- LED lighting Clear view of the sewing area while reducing shadows.
- Drop feed Essential for darning and free-motion quilting.
- Adjustable stitch length and width Customise stitches for creative techniques.
- Free arm Sew hems and cuffs with ease.
- Stainless steel bed plate Fabric, buttons, and zippers will glide smoothly over the machine’s surface.
HD6605C SPECIAL FEATURES
- 215 stitch applications A wide range of sewing techniques for creativity and customisation.
- 1-step button holes in 6 styles Create consistent buttonholes in a style to suit your needs.
- All-purpose foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind hem foot
- Zipper foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Large spool holder
- Small spool holder
- Spool pin felt
- Auxiliary spool
- Brush/seam ripper
- Soft cover
- Pack of needles
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut.
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Singer-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.