SALE ENDS 31 JANUARY 2024
HEAVY DUTY COSPLAY CP6355M
Our legendary Heavy Duty machine has been customised for the cosplay community!
With a heavy-duty metal frame and motor for enhanced piercing power, the CP6355M Cosplay Sewing Machine is a true workhorse. It includes key stitches for all types of fabric, plus an easy one-step buttonhole, which offers loads of creative freedom. An extension table is included, making it super easy to handle those fabulous capes or flowing gowns – whatever you can dream up!
- 32 Stitches Basic, stretch, and decorative stitches for a wide range of sewing techniques and fabrics.
- Enhanced speed and piercing power Sews thicker fabrics multiple layers with ease
- Easy stitch selection Choose your stitch with the simple turn of a dial
- Drop Feed Feed teeth can be lowered for free-motion sewing, button sewing and more.
- Top Drop-in bobbin Easy to insert and monitor thread supply
- One-step buttonhole Consistent results every time
- Free arm Sew smaller, hard-to-reach areas like trouser hems and sleeve cuffs.
- Needle threader Effortlessy thread the needle, saving time
- Heavy duty metal frame Provides long lasting durability
- Stainless steel bed plate Provides smooth surface allowing fabrics to glide smoothly.
- LED lighting Provides long lasting, bright illumination of the sewing area and stays cool to the touch
- Adjustable stitch length and width Customise stitches for various sewing techniques
- Adjustable presser foot pressure Fabric feed can be adjusted for sewing very heavy or very fine fabrics
- Extension table included Provides a stable, level surface for larger projects.
- All-purpose foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Button sewing foot
- Even feed / walking foot
- Side cutter attachment
- Ruffler attachment
- Non-stick foot
- Cording foot
- Roller foot
- Extension table
- Clearance plate
- Heavy Duty needles, Pack of size 14 needles
- Edge/quilting guide
- 4 x bobbins
- Large spool holder
- Small spool holder
- Spool pin felt
- Second spool pin
- Brush/Seam Ripper
- Soft Cover
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
If you are able to come in store, we can book you in for a free introductory lesson on how to use your machine. We also do one-on-one lessons, from basic sewing to machine embroidery to ScanNCut.
If you need help our shop is open 6 days a week, and our staff are happy to help troubleshoot any concerns you might have. For more advanced technical issues or servicing, we can take your machine to a Singer-trained technician.
If you find the same item elsewhere at a better price, let us know and if we can, we will match it! As a local independent business sometimes we can't match on price, but we make up for this with our years of experience, product knowledge and top quality support for all our customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.