Vlieseline Lamifix Gloss is a flexible, water resistant coating that can be fused to fabrics to protect them, creating a glossy vinyl finish that is transparent and wipeable.
Sold by the metre.
By ironing this film onto your fabric you can effectively create a laminated oilcloth, perfect for placemats, tote bags, chair-seat covers, aprons, art smocks, make-up bags, diaper bags and many more craft projects.
Composition: 100% PES
Weight: 93 g/m2
- Transparent gloss finish
- Iron-on film
- Can be wiped with a damp cloth
- Pre-wash all fabrics (without fabric softener) prior to fusing.
- Pre-test adhesion on a scrap piece of fabric prior to fusing.
- Place the Lamifix on the right side of the fabric with the glossy side facing up.
- Iron lightly to start, then cut Lamifix to exact measurements.
- Cover with a dry cloth and press firmly for about 8 seconds.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Wipe with a damp cloth only; do not wash.
- We recommend testing the products on a scrap before use on your project.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.