Vliesofix Bondaweb is an iron-on adhesive web for appliqués, handicrafts, and repairs. Also known as appliqué sheet or double-sided fusible interfacing, Bondaweb has a paper backing which supports the web while drawing as well as ironing.
Different materials and fabrics can be fused together by ironing, very easily.
Ideal for fancy appliqués and textile handicrafts in all forms and colours as well as for repairs.
Sold by the metre.
You will find that working with Bondaweb double-sided adhesive makes for more accurate appliqué work, as it prevents fabric from shifting as you zigzag-stitch. Suitable for almost all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and, at lower temperatures also for leather.
How to Use:
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Applique Sheet. Cut out roughly.
- Place Applique Sheet with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry onto the paper backing for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds - step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch.
- Machine wash at 60°. Dry-cleanable.
* Due to the nature of this product, it has to be sent in a roll by courier. Please select courier option when ordering.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.